Envoyer à un ami

Anna, Baba Ramdev & Co. should launch agitation across India to recover Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion tax out of black money

Alwihda Info | Par Hem Raj Jain - 14 Mars 2016

Bengaluru, India

Sub:- (i)- India expecting Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion Income Tax from black money of Rs ~ 2,200 Trillion declared by ~ one million tax evaders during last 8 years (ii)- Politicians in government and opposition will not take the matter seriously (iii)- Anna, Baba Ramdev & Co. should launch agitation across India to recover Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion tax money (iv)- Demand for Jan Lok Pal will also have to be revived.

----- Anna Hazare, Baba Ramdev & Co. (who dropped agitation for Jan Lok Pal Bill and black money in the half) should resume the agitation across India to recover Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion Tax from black money holders as explained below:-

(1)- Based on RTI information and a PIL in Patna High Court as per expose of New Nation TV Channel, in 2011-12 nearly 6.50 lakh farmers earned Rs ~ Two thousand lakh crore (2,000 Trillion) which mostly of course is black money shown as agriculture income (on which there is no income tax) to evade tax and in last mainly 8 years these ~ 1 million tax evaders have shown ~ 2,200 Trillion as agricultural income (where as in 2006 only 85 persons declared Rs 1.7 crore as agricultural income).

(2)- As per government’s new scheme if 45 % of black money is given as tax then remaining 55 % can be retained by the person. Hence if 45 % of Rs ~ 2,200 Trillion is taken by government as tax on this black money then Rs ~ 1,000 Trillion will come to government as tax. The government of India (GOI) should immediately raise the demand of this Rs ~ 1,000 Trillion tax money from these ~ one million tax evaders (GOI can consider declared income minus maximum income from land holding as non-agricultural income hence black money because on this tax has not been paid)

(3)- It is certain that out of these ~ 1 million tax evaders many will be politicians (including MP, MLA and Ministers) hence they will see to it that nothing happens in this matter (in both houses of Parliament even adjournment motion on this issue were not brought on Monday). Therefore Anna Hazare and Baba Ramdev and their supporters and followers should launch nationwide agitation in order to not only constrain GOI and Parliament of India to immediately recover this tax money of Rs ~1,000 Trillion but also to pass anti-corruption ‘Jan Lok Pal Bill’ for the simple reason that Public Servants committed corruption by allowing these ~ one million tax evaders to evade the tax of Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion.

What good this extra Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion with government can do to India hardly needs any elaboration. Hence it is hoped Anna Hazare, Baba Ramdev & Co. will not fail India at such crucial juncture and will resume country wide agitation for recovering Rs. ~ 1,000 Trillion people’s money from tax evaders.


Hem Raj Jain

(Author of ‘Betrayal of Americanism’)

Bengaluru, India

Pour toute information, contactez-nous au : +(235) 99267667 ; 62883277 ; 66267667 (Bureau N'Djamena)